Any Battalion 1944 Players?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:09 pm
    —
Trying to see if there are others that have purchased the Early Access version of Battalion 1944.  If so, any luck finding crouch servers this early after release?  I know the server browser in the game does not have any filtering at the moment so it is hard to find servers.  If you know the IP address of any good servers, you can connect directly to them with the console command "CONNECT [IP]:[PORT]".

#2: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:28 pm
    —
not me

#3: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:26 am
    —
Not me

#4: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 am
    —
I saw a JackFrags YouTube vid of it.  Not sure if its something I'd buy - waaaaaay too much bunny hopping for my tastes - even he thought it was a bit ridiculous - with players leaping 6 feet in the air around every corner.  Don't even get me started with the ridiculous quick-scoping - not that in BF1 is anywhere near close to being realistic - but this is 2005 quick-scoping.  Seriously, is it like impossible for a game developer to pick up and aim a scope-mounted rifle just once?

#5: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:13 pm
    —
I'm thinking about it , haven't pulled the trigger yet.

#6: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:10 pm
    —
I spoke to Johnny on this in the discord IF we did support Battalion it would be crouch only guys. So no bunny hopping allowed at all like our world at war and black ops rule set. @Foxholewilly

#7: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:40 pm
    —
Well, that's something I could go for then.  Used to play on a no-run COD MW server "back in the day" for the same reason.

#8: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:34 am
    —
Not yet but waiting to see if BK picks it up

#9: Re: Any Battalion 1944 Players? Author: BrothersChrisLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:39 pm
    —
Hi All

Came across your site through another clans link (509th)

Not sure if you guys will be playing this game, but there is a very excited Tactical community waiting for mods and maps.

There are at least 3 crouch Tactical clans involved, and also Tactical Realism clans.

Link: http://forums.battaliongame.com/clubs/63-tactical-teamsclans/

Hope to see you on the Battlefield some time.

Chris

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1