Bf1 server is updated
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: Bf1 server is updated Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:53 am
    —
Let me know if you guys want the (just air maps). Thanks for hanging in there, just got internet today and game updated LoL.

#2: Re: Bf1 server is updated Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:25 pm
    —
I believe the air maps will just result in the server being abandoned.   Those that fly - I mean really like to fly - are using peripherals (i.e. joysticks) made for flying.  It just doesn't work well with keyboard/mouse.  These maps are made for the players that sit at the spawn screen on "normal" maps waiting to jump into an aircraft and they represent a very small minority of regular players.

For those unfamiliar with the air maps, I made a video (used a wired XBOX360 controller) from the CTE.

There are two modes that I know of:  1)  Attacking / defending airship behemoths, and 2)  TDM with airplanes.

[Watch On YouTube]

#3: Re: Bf1 server is updated Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 pm
    —
I will not play an air only map period

#4: Re: Bf1 server is updated Author: JohnJRP3 PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:48 am
    —
agreed, no air maps.  i like the no tanks etc. id like more of the bigger desert maps tho.

#5: Re: Bf1 server is updated Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:25 am
    —
Agree, no air maps

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1