BF1 Special Events
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: BF1 Special Events Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:51 pm
    —
After discussing options in the meeting, Johnny mentioned we could do special events to help complete the gun and assignments for BF1. A lot have been trying to complete the special assignments but we have to go to servers with everything unlocked. Therefore, I am asking who needs what or what you would like to see in order to complete your assignments.

I am envisioning running games like operations or conquest with everything unlocked and then maybe a day or two of domination, war pigeons, and supply drop since those are smaller and specific. That should give everyone an opportunity to unlock guns and achievements but need to know what everyone wants and needs.

#2: Re: BF1 Special Events Author: ArmanoidLocation: France PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:04 pm
    —
For my part, i need to destroy a lot of vehicules like boats and using elite guns.
But i like to play fun games like war pigeons and domination. Laughing

#3: Re: BF1 Special Events Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 pm
    —
what ever y'all decide - I can practice being a target Smile

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1