Careful with that video recording feature
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Careful with that video recording feature Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 pm
    —
So, I come home from work, get on the computer, notice one of my SSDs that I use to record game video to is full.  Oops, there's a 95.7G file (11 hours) sitting there.  Left it recording from last night.

#2: Re: Careful with that video recording feature Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:39 pm
    —
LoL now that's a good one!

#3: Re: Careful with that video recording feature Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:17 am
    —
Duh!

#4: Re: Careful with that video recording feature Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:03 am
    —
Been there!

REFORM

#5: Re: Careful with that video recording feature Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:37 am
    —
I usually record from the Theater in Black Ops with Afterburner so i can pick and choose what i want, unfortunately it doesn't save all matches, just a select few maps at a time.

#6: Re: Careful with that video recording feature Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 am
    —
This was BF1, so no Theater option.  That, btw, is a cool option.  Just played with it a bit getting other players views, etc for a video.  I did notice it only recorded two of the matches I played that one night, and I know I played at least 4 maps.  Is it more or less random what it records, or is there some logic to it?

#7: Re: Careful with that video recording feature Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:49 am
    —

Firecrackr1 wrote (View Post):

Duh!

Oh, of course, the guy from New Jersey makes a smart@$$ comment.

I can say this because I grew up like 20 minutes down the road (Rt 70) from Firecrackr1.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1