WaW server is up!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#16: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JustAGuyLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:06 pm
    —
This is awesome! I haven't played for 5 years, but have been wanting to lately. Is all of the patch related info on the sticky threads up to date. I'm not sure how much I will need to update the game before playing.

#17: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:19 pm
    —
I have PB off so you don't need that but all other patches for the game are good on the website.

#18: Re: WaW server is up! Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:57 pm
    —
Speaking of, I was recording the credits (for the music) and saw a few familiar names listed:  Gary Oldman and Kiefer Sutherland

[Watch On YouTube]

#19: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:38 am
    —
That's so cool

#20: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JustAGuyLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:18 pm
    —
I will be in as JustAGuyOld. I only had a profile with my BK tags on and when I went to create my plain JustAGuy it said it was not available. See you in there!

#21: Re: WaW server is up! Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm
    —
WoooHooo  Stabby Stabby  :}

#22: Re: WaW server is up! Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:02 pm
    —
So happy to hear this great news!

#23: Re: WaW server is up! Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 am
    —
So apparently, according to Google and by trial and error, there is a maximum of 12 characters for your profile name.

Found this out while trying to change my name to FoxholeWilly-BK-

I suppose I could make it FxHlWlly-BK-

#24: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:53 am
    —

FoxholeWilly wrote (View Post):

So apparently, according to Google and by trial and error, there is a maximum of 12 characters for your profile name.

Found this out while trying to change my name to FoxholeWilly-BK-

I suppose I could make it FxHlWlly-BK-

Yup that will work

#25: Re: WaW server is up! Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 am
    —
Ok, so we need to "fix" a few things in the server.

A 15 or 20sec' start to the maps needs to be applied so players have time to select an appropriate load out.
The auto re-spawn needs to be replaced with the 10 or 15sec' press F to re-spawn.
The in game chat : we could hear both teams, and they were talking a lot and it was distracting.

These settings will bring it in line with what was on the server before.

Thanks.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.  Cool

#26: Re: WaW server is up! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 pm
    —
Good call Krinkle!!!

Taz

#27: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:49 pm
    —

MrKrinkle wrote (View Post):

Ok, so we need to "fix" a few things in the server.

A 15 or 20sec' start to the maps needs to be applied so players have time to select an appropriate load out.
The auto re-spawn needs to be replaced with the 10 or 15sec' press F to re-spawn.
The in game chat : we could hear both teams, and they were talking a lot and it was distracting.

These settings will bring it in line with what was on the server before.

Thanks.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Shotgun attachment.  Cool

I'll have to look into that.

#28: Re: WaW server is up! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:13 pm
    —
10-15 might be a bit to long?

#29: Re: WaW server is up! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 pm
    —
The respawn was only 5 sec then press f

#30: Re: WaW server is up! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:39 pm
    —
Ya that part was always 5 sec, to many team kills gives you that 15 sec.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3