Interest in Insurgency
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Interest in Insurgency Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:46 pm
    —
What would make people more interested in playing Insurgency?

If we can do events? Or just change the server type?
 I love the game and would really like to see it get off the ground here in BK so please give your ideas.

#2: Re: Interest in Insurgency Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:13 pm
    —
I'm thinking with WaW being back I'm going to close down insurgency server for two reasons.
Donation's coming in lately is way down plus WaW is cheaper.
And the game lost interest within the clan. I'll take the blaim on this one for not pushing it enough and all in all it just came down to bad timing for the most part with the admin issue.

#3: Re: Interest in Insurgency Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:42 pm
    —
Roger

#4: Re: Interest in Insurgency Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:09 am
    —
OK

#5: Re: Interest in Insurgency Author: HighlyFictionalLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:31 am
    —
All that work to get admin working thrown away?

#6: Re: Interest in Insurgency Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:10 pm
    —

HighlyFictional wrote (View Post):

All that work to get admin working thrown away?

You have to look at the big picture here not just what you want. What's best for the clan? What will members most likely play?  Also the admin system is all setup when they release the new insurgency so no loss there.
Donation's are way down so if you want to pay for the server then I'll keep it otherwise it's called trimming the fat.
You have to think positive here...

#7: Re: Interest in Insurgency Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:49 pm
    —
As much as I enjoy the game I dont disagree,

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1