WaW I want to play without CD in drive
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:16 pm
    —
Hi All,
I know I use to play WaW without my CD in the drive but I have forgot how please help.

#2: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:22 pm
    —
Hey Lowjaw. Just wanted to say hi!

I had a similar issue lost my CD when I moved and couldn't put the game on my new PC. Ended up just buying it on Steam.

#3: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 pm
    —
Give Astro a PM, he'll know how to

#4: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:52 pm
    —
LowJaw you can go to the folder that holds your game mine is Programs 86 and then Activision  then the mp  and the .exe file should be there.

#5: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:42 pm
    —
Thank You Snaap71 I am showing my age.

#6: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:12 pm
    —
I know there is an exe file that you could substitute in your WAW folder that would allow play without the disc. I believe it is mentioned in the WAW section under one of the sticky posts. However, I do not know how that file might be affected without PB installed if at all. I might even have saved that file somewhere.

I know I saved all the update files so I did not have to download them again (back then download speeds were not as high as they are today) and likely that exe file as well.  I would just have to find them.

#7: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:43 pm
    —
send me your email

#8: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:44 pm
    —
i have your fix pm me your email and i will send u what u need along with instructions

#9: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:15 pm
    —
Thanks everyone but  Snap71 took care of my issue

#10: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:32 pm
    —
Cool yw

#11: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 pm
    —
So what did you do cause I have the same issue?

#12: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:13 pm
    —
Just create a short cut to the exe

#13: Re: WaW I want to play without CD in drive Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm
    —
What exe file?

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1