Umm Whoops
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Umm Whoops Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:53 am
    —
The other day Mrs K and i were doing a bit of a clean up of our living room. I was standing on a chair to reach some of my Coca-Cola collection above the wife's PC, when 1 of my precious Coffee mugs fell out of the box, ricocheted off my belly  Shocked , bounced on the keyboard and hit the monitor. Even tho it was turned off, the result is obvious.  Crying or Very sad
The Coca-Cola Coffee cup is just fine an back on display.

#2: Re: Umm Whoops Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:37 pm
    —
Time for new

#3: Re: Umm Whoops Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:58 pm
    —
Oh no that sucks..

#4: Re: Umm Whoops Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:24 am
    —
Yeah i got a newie, a Dell 2412M for $340 inc shipping, but I've never this defect before tho.

#5: Re: Umm Whoops Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 am
    —
Always nice to purchase new stuff. I guess the break wasn't accidentally on purpose?

#6: Re: Umm Whoops Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:33 am
    —
No Baz, not at all. If it was accidentally on purpose, then it would have happened to my monitor that has a deep scratch in it. so bad luck on my part all round.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1