The Next Battlefield
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: The Next Battlefield Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:06 pm
    —
Interesting, a lot might be's but glad I took 7 minutes to listen - also I want to be on the team that the video of BF1 was  showing during his briefing - that guy is way good.

#3: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:26 pm
    —
This one will be the most epic of all battlefield's and I for one can't wait.

#4: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:51 pm
    —
Reveal is may 23rd according to

[Watch On YouTube]

#5: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:20 pm
    —
OFFICIAL TRAILER

[Watch On YouTube]

#6: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm
    —
wow...this looks good

#7: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:12 pm
    —
Looks like alot of run and gun

#8: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 am
    —
I’m in

#9: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:26 am
    —
ive just pr orderd iton orgin  carnt wait

#10: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:35 pm
    —
We will have a server on day one guys!

#11: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 pm
    —
Can we get a countdown clock on the homepage Johnny!!!  LOL

Taz

#12: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 pm
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

We will have a server on day one guys!

Only if the offer rentable servers the topic never came up in any of the reveal or vids I have seen.

#13: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:29 am
    —
jackfrags asked the devs and they said they cannot comment on any of that yet, but with ammount of processing for all the stuff they claiming will be server side i think it will have to be dedicated servers. the rentable bit is still questionable but my guess would be the rent a server program again

#14: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:17 pm
    —
i preordered it...

#15: Re: The Next Battlefield Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:58 pm
    —
Really enjoyed BF1 on console. The graphics were incredible.  Never played it on PC. Did we have a server for it? I know my PC wouldn’t be able to run the game regardless. If we did have server was it populated? Plans on the next BF? I watched the trailer but it just seemed a little helter skellter to me.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2