Game crashing W@W
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Game crashing W@W Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 pm
    —
Yet another help post!! My W@W has a shortcut on my desktop. I’ve never had any problems clicking on it and getting into game.  Lately it allow me to pull it up. I will click on multiplayer and it will either do nothing( black screen) or kick me back to desktop. I hear the PC kick up a little like it’s trying to load but nothing. I than usually exit out and restart. This normally has worked. So my tie in question is this. I also have Steam. On this platform are multiple games ( including Black Ops) which run seamlessly. Is there a way to put my W@W on the Steam platform? When I purchased a 100 years ago, I just downloaded, update patched and was able to play through the shortcut I created on desktop.  Just wondering if I can move game to Steam or try something else. Thanks for any guidance. My PC is 10 years old.

#2: Re: Game crashing W@W Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am
    —
you can add it to steam but it only give you access to the overlay it will not update your game or sync with the cloud

https://steamcommunity.com/app/10090/discussions/0/864951657784254403

try the usual stuff make sure your video card drivers , audio card drivers, chipset drivers are all up to date for your system

if all else reinstall the game and all the patchs

which could be as easy as having steam verify files if your willing to spend 20 dollars on a steam version

hope this helps

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1