Blade
ezra
arcturus
kessler
lewz

all have been recruited over the last week
so make them feel welcome

GOA.Grim*BK*

#2: Re: Welcome new members Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:21 am
    —
Welcome everyone!  Coming from COD4?

SFC.Aryan*BK*

#3: Re: Welcome new members Author: Swift PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:26 pm
    —
Welcome! I don't play CoD 4 Sad

#4: Re: Welcome new members Author: LewzLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 pm
    —
Thank you for letting me in the clan Smile

I promise to get better and hope to get to know you all well. Hope I also help the clan when my time comes to do so.

Lewz

#5: Re: Welcome new members Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:39 pm
    —
Welcome to everyone I'm the head DI with BK please take a moment and look at the post in the training section of the forums if you cant see that sections let me know and I'll get you access.

Welcome aboard and I think you well enjoy being apart of *BK* as we enter our 9th year!!

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C

#6: Re: Welcome new members Author: BBDOGLocation: Northfield,Birmingham,England PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:33 am
    —
welcome guys hope to meet you on the field i will be the one with the bullet holes

BBDOG

#7: Re: Welcome new members Author: Sky PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:54 am
    —
Welcome aboard! I don't play CoD 4 either Sad

#8: Re: Welcome new members Author: Take PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:43 pm
    —
Wow!!! I leave on a long vacation and this is what I come back too??? Who gave away my slippers..

This is great news ....Grim make note to increase tthe monthly drink order by 10..

Maybe I should go back for another vacation ? LOL Just kidding

Welcome all , I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon on TS as soon as I get all my crap together here and settled back in .

MajGen.Take*BK*

Last edited by Take on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Welcome new members Author: Grim PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:49 pm
    —
hey take im glad to see youv returned  back to us i will be on ts tonight and i can help you catch up on BKs progress

GOA.Grim*BK*

#10: Re: Welcome new members Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:59 pm
    —
Hey Take, its great to hear your back.. Why didnt you invite me to bora bora?  You enjoyin the warmth while im up here with snow?

#11: Re: Welcome new members Author: Take PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:48 am
    —
bora bora I wish... We got 4 inches of snow today.

#12: Re: Welcome new members Author: Rob_Da_PimpLocation: England, Surrey PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:48 am
    —
HI ALL  Very Happy

im Rob i just joined

i hope to get to know you all well Very Happy

plz give me a message 2 say hi and ill get back 2 you

*COD4 for the win Very Happy*

#13: Re: Welcome new members Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:08 am
    —
I would like to say welcome to all the new members and please make suer to check out the training section.

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1