Flanno is back!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Flanno is back!!! Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:42 am
    —
Hi all
I haven't been on for about 6 months now and thought that an explanation was warranted.
We've had a bad run lately.......we found one of Mrs Flanno's brothers a few days after he passed away 3 days before last Christmas.  It's the 4th sibling that Mrs Flanno (Megan) has lost in the past 4 years, and she and her 93 year old mother have been doing it tough emotionally as a result.
Gaming just hasn't been on my list of priorities.
Megan is gradually emerging from the emotional turmoil, so I should be able to get back on more regularly again.
By the way......I tried to log onto Teamspeak this afternoon to say g'day but couldn't find the address.  Has it moved or have we otherwise gone to a different type of game chat program???
Anyway, I hope to speak to you all again soon.....

Warm regards,
Flanno

#2: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:49 am
    —
New TS Address is 108.61.238.87:9101, Glad things are settling down a bit, pop in when you get a chance!

#3: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:12 am
    —
nice to see you back flanno

#4: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm
    —
Very nice to hear from you. I'm glad everything is getting better.

#5: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:56 pm
    —
sorry to hear Flanno. Glad tou are back mate

#6: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:16 am
    —
Welcome back. Sorry to hear of the troubles but glad to hear it is getting better.

#7: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:15 am
    —
Welcome back Flanno!

#8: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 am
    —
Welcome back Flanno!

#9: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm
    —
Glad things are looking up Flanno great to see you back!

#10: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:49 pm
    —
Welcome back Flanno

#11: Re: Flanno is back!!! Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 pm
    —
good to hear from you, sounds as if you have enough hardships for awhile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1