Got my computer glasses
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Got my computer glasses Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:09 am
    —
So, I finally got to the optometrist because my prescription wasn't doing the job anymore and far away things are a bit fuzzy.  I also mentioned that they are making text blurry on computers and books for some reason lately.  Turns out, its not the publishers, it was my eyes.  Who would of thought.  Anyway, so the optometrist sets up the whatchamacallit thing for reading glasses, says "how far away do you normally read from" so I says to her, I say "Can you set it up for computers instead since that's what I work on all the time - plus the bad guys from far away get the drop on me in BF cause I can't see them.  So, we set the distance for around 22 inches and got the prescription locked in.

Long story short (yeah, I know, too late) I just picked up the new glasses, and either a Win 10 / NVidia driver update just made fonts and graphics sharper or the glasses are doing their job.  We'll see how they work in game.

#2: Re: Got my computer glasses Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:46 pm
    —
LOL...that is funny. I know when I started with my readers a couple years ago, things got so much more clearer and sharp!!! Not that it has helped my gaming at all!!!

Taz

#3: Re: Got my computer glasses Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:56 pm
    —
Definitely helps to see what is on the screen lol!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1