Black Ops IIII
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Black Ops IIII Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:44 pm
    —
Has anyone else been playing the new Black Ops Open Beta this weekend? If you haven't tried it yet I would highly recommend it. The graphics and game play are incredible and everything runs so smoothly. There are several game modes including heist, domination, search and destroy,  team deathmatch, and kill confirmed but unfortunately for Major Carnage, there doesn't seem to be a capture the flag.

The maps are just the right size for crouch mode and his game is definitely well suited as a crouch only game if we were to pick it up as our new  addition this fall.

#2: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: TheFrEnChGuYLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:17 pm
    —
I have been playing black ops 4. I would be a great new crouch server. I hope we can get a server.

#3: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:05 pm
    —
Its Buttery smooth!! I bought the whole $130 shabang. im feeling optimistic

#4: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:36 am
    —
130 whatttttt

#5: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:17 am
    —
Yup played it all weekend level 20, I love it.

#6: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:53 pm
    —
Man I can never play the Alpha. My internet is so bad the time it's done downloading the event would be done.....

#7: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: Sir-Dome PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 pm
    —
Ive already Preordered it

#8: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:38 am
    —
PC Open Beta: 10:00 AM PT, September 15, to 10:00 AM PT, September 17

Get it through Battle.net

#9: Re: Black Ops IIII Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 am
    —
For those of you that have not seen the new Black Ops, here is a link to the trailer. Newegg has the standard game on sale for $49.99. Walmart has it for $59.00 with a 14 day return policy if you decide you don't like the game. The maps are small enough to promote a crouch style of playing and it has pretty much every game mode you could want. They have removed the campaign mode but have apparently put in a solo mode in it's place.

Can't wait :)

Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Official Trailer

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1