A WolfFang Production
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: A WolfFang Production Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:50 am
    —
I was inspired by Mr. Krinkle and his videos; so I decided to put together a little video. This is my first attempt so don't be too harsh. It is game play from Sniper Elite 3 & 4 and is entitled "The 12 Deaths of Adolph Hitler."

My hope is you will smile and maybe get a laugh out of it. The first few clips are a little repetitive but hey I didn't make the game. There was a little neat part in those clips. Let's see who is observant and can spot it. Enjoy!

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:20 pm
    —
The shot to the jewels ain't no way to die!

Nice work.

My bayonet has a shotgun attachment and has your blood all over it.  Cool

#3: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:11 pm
    —
Awesome!!!!

#4: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:50 pm
    —
Loved it WolfFang.  Soundtrack is awesome

#5: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:34 am
    —
Very nice wolf

#6: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:13 pm
    —
very nice and is it the saluting of the solders (US salute) vs the hitler salute arm up?

Awesome soundtrack Smile

#7: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:55 pm
    —
No I actually missed that one myself. It should be the standard salute for them but it is missing. It is something else related to one of the other soldiers. Crime you can't answer since I told you already. Has to do with the soundtrack.

#8: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:00 am
    —
Great job

#9: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:07 pm
    —
hmmm thought i was on to something

#10: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:17 pm
    —
Okay since it has been a few days, I let the cat out of the bag. The funny thing I noticed is the soldier that walks up to the car to open the door is always in beat with the music. So it looks like he is dancing up to the car no matte the song.

#11: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:44 pm
    —
also the Nazi arm bands aren't swastikas

#12: Re: A WolfFang Production Author: khouji PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 am
    —

WolfFang wrote (View Post):

I was inspired by Mr. Krinkle and his videos; so I decided to put together a little video. This is my first attempt so don't be too harsh. It is game play from Sniper Elite 3 & 4 and is entitled "The 12 Deaths of Adolph Hitler."

My hope is you will smile and maybe get a laugh out of it. The first few clips are a little repetitive but hey I didn't make the game. There was a little neat part in those clips. Let's see who is observant and can spot it. Enjoy!

[Watch On YouTube]

Nice. Smile

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1