BF1 Server Admin Request to BK officers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

#1: BF1 Server Admin Request to BK officers Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:55 am
    —
I've looked through the Forum  topics but can't find a "ticket" or form to complete to request to become a BF1 Server Admin.  I have played the game since it came out and have worked with many of the current admins in controlling the actions of players violating the BK rules.  If there is a form for me to complete, please point me in the correct direction and I will fill it out.  Thank you for considering my request.

Stainless

#2: Re: BF1 Server Admin Request to BK officers Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:58 am
    —
Stainless at the top where it says Contact Us; click on that then select new ticket then from the drop down list the admin option.

#3: Re: BF1 Server Admin Request to BK officers Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:44 am
    —
You will make a good one stainless

#4: Re: BF1 Server Admin Request to BK officers Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:26 pm
    —
You will still need for an officers meeting

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1