Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK-
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm
    —
Thanks to everyone for donating to Firecracker's cause. I just sent 500.00 smackaroos to Scubi's Mom for him and after talking to her I found out it's his birthday this Sunday. So this should be a very happy birthday for him.

#2: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:56 pm
    —
Awesome!!

#3: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:14 pm
    —
Good Deal Johnny!  Thanks to all BK for this...

#4: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 pm
    —
Great job all! Smile

#5: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:38 pm
    —
Now that is the BK family way

#6: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm
    —
Great job BK!!!

#7: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:30 pm
    —
This is just one of the reasons that I'm so darn proud to be a member of BK for.... Thanks for taking care of this for us Johnny!

#8: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:29 pm
    —
Thanks Johnny and BK  mateship

#9: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:13 pm
    —
Wow....I am impressed.......but not shocked........

#10: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:24 am
    —
Makes me so profoundly proud of this clan!  Well Done to our members and Leadership.

#11: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:36 am
    —
This definitely chokes me up, what a wonderful tribute and something to make Scubi and the family something to be happy about in their toughest of times.

#12: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:14 am
    —
yep  that's good

#13: Re: Thank you! Firecracker/Scubi-BK- Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:59 am
    —
That's the BK way, Good job all.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1