Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:59 pm
    —
Very glad to see that you're ok Nat!  Wow, just wow!  See ya in BOps 4!

#17: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:00 pm
    —
Wow Nat sorry you had that happen,  very very glad you are OK!!!!!

#18: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:17 pm
    —
Thank you everybody! was not fun at all.....was very scary

#19: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:31 pm
    —
Glad you are ok!

#20: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:34 pm
    —
Thank you!

#21: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:11 pm
    —
Glad to hear you're okay Nat! Timberbeast! Where you been hiding? Been a little worried about you because we haven't heard BK radio on TS for a while now.

#22: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:31 am
    —
Thank you!

#23: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:53 am
    —
glad you are ok Nat

#24: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:53 am
    —
ty Smile

#25: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:07 pm
    —
Glad your ok Nat, I guess all that cod training didn't help.

#26: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:51 pm
    —
Nat glad that you are ok bro.

#27: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:31 am
    —
With your COD experience, I'm surprised you didn't stab him.

All kidding aside, I'm glad you're OK.  That is a scary situation I hope I'm never in.  Good on you for keeping your cool.

#28: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:48 am
    —
You’re ok bro that’s the main thing. Give them the whole register, it’s not yours no loss. Now if you are protecting your own than it’s a different story. As far as gun laws... don’t matter. Gun laws will not stop this from happening. Bad people do bad things. Gun’laws’ only affect the law abiding gun owners. There are no respawns in real life. Glad you’re ok. It’s a dangerous world out there. Quick side note... My daughter was home on leave from the Marines couple months back. ‘People are so much more down to earth here in Chicago than back in California...’ she commented. ‘Yeah?’ ...as I looked around the fast food place...’ They’d slit your throat here for a quarter’ was my reply. Always stay alert, never, ever let your guard down. Vigilance always.

#29: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:05 am
    —
Good job, you did the correct thing. If you went for a gun, he would have shot you. just give em what they want, & get them out of there.

#30: Re: Natb1 was robbed at gunpoint last night while working... Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:16 am
    —
Thank you all very much!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2