monitor advice
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: monitor advice Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:33 pm
    —
OK, i'm trying to upgrade my rig but things keep getting in the way, i will be getting a ryzen 2700x and a asus prime x470-pro motherboard (maybe on black friday) but my monitor just started having some issues, not sure what caused it but if it does go i what to know what i'm going to get to replace it,

now my budget isn't stupid money so preditor monitor is way to expensive would be looking at around £200 ($230).
any suggestions.
Also i'm happy running 1080p and about 20"-26" is more than enough

#2: Re: monitor advice Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 pm
    —
I am always cost conscious and recently bought an awesome 1080 resolution curved screen Samsung for a bit over $100US - not sure of the model, it is at home and on the road for a bunch of days, but I am sure a search on Amazon will give you good results, I have Samsung TV and believe you can’t go wrong with that brand as much as you can afford.

#3: Re: monitor advice Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:40 am
    —
anything with 120hrz + will be good.  The only thing other than that is what kind of screen/panel it has. TN or IPS. IPS has nice colors/viewing area. TN is best for FPS gaming, I prefer TN since that's the only type of gaming I do.

#4: Re: monitor advice Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:22 pm
    —
What video card are you going to have?

#5: Re: monitor advice Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:47 pm
    —
I have 2 ASUS monitors and love 'em!

#6: Re: monitor advice Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:08 pm
    —
i have a asus ROG strix oc gtx 1070

#7: Re: monitor advice Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 pm
    —
I have a 32" curved screen, 144 hz and I love it.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1