Prayers needed
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Prayers needed Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:58 pm
    —
I know im on a BK leave at the moment but could really use some support from people i call friends and family my mother goes in for a double bypass tomorrow morning. I am 42 years old in less then 10 days and im not ready to lose my mom so im asking for all to pray that her operation goes well and that she recovers quickly. thank you in advance

#2: Re: Prayers needed Author: target PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:23 pm
    —
Sorry to hear that astro, sending prayers your way....

#3: Re: Prayers needed Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:25 pm
    —
My heart goes out to you in this time of worry. Prayers for your mother and you.

#4: Re: Prayers needed Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:16 am
    —
Saying a prayer for you and your mother

#5: Re: Prayers needed Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:07 am
    —
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom Astro.

#6: Re: Prayers needed Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:55 am
    —
We are all praying for you and your Mom astro

#7: Re: Prayers needed Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:33 am
    —
I will keep you and your mom in my prayers

#8: Re: Prayers needed Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:29 pm
    —
you & your Mom will be in my thoughts

#9: Re: Prayers needed Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:45 pm
    —
I will add you and your Mom to my Prayer list.

#10: Re: Prayers needed Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:19 pm
    —
will add you and your Mom to my Prayer

#11: Re: Prayers needed Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:11 pm
    —
Think positive thoughts in this trying time and everything else will fall into place.

#12: Re: Prayers needed Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:32 pm
    —
ty all for the prayers and kind words my moms surgery went very well she is currently in the ICU recovering it will be a long road but shes a tough old bird has to be right to put up with me all these years Smile

#13: Re: Prayers needed Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:55 am
    —
That's good to hear

#14: Re: Prayers needed Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 am
    —
Glad to hear she made it through the operation Astro. Prayers for a quick recovery.

#15: Re: Prayers needed Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:21 am
    —
Praying for you. your mother, and your family.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2