Prayers needed
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Prayers needed Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:09 am
    —
Glad to hear it went well. I have not checked the forum in a couple of days but would have said though it's by no means a simple surgery, cardiologists have become very good at performing it. I will certainly pray for you both but when I read it, I felt she had a good chance to come through it well.

#17: Re: Prayers needed Author: JayJay PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:54 pm
    —
Astro, you're the best, im glad to hear your mom is doing well.  You can keep us updated... we care Very Happy

#18: Re: Prayers needed Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:45 pm
    —
Prayers for your momma my brother Let Jesus guide the surgeons hands Amen!

#19: Re: Prayers needed Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:10 pm
    —
Added to my prayer list, all the best to her!

#20: Re: Prayers needed Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:17 am
    —
My thoughts and prayers for you and your mum Astro.

#21: Re: Prayers needed Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:50 pm
    —
Be strong , Prayers for you and your family

#22: Re: Prayers needed Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:30 pm
    —
Update my mom will be out monday they had a mix up with her meds on wed and wanted to keep her for a few days for observation she is fine doing well she just needs to get off the oxygen before they will send her home ty again for all the kind words and prayers

#23: Re: Prayers needed Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:32 pm
    —
That's great news Astro. :).

#24: Re: Prayers needed Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 pm
    —
Good deal.

#25: Re: Prayers needed Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:41 am
    —
Prayers for her speedy recovery Astro

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2