And a Happy New Year to everyone!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm
    —
Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. May this year bring us all happiness and prosperity. May it also bring us a game that everyone enjoys. One that has a rent-able server that we can use to make it a special BK style of gaming.

#2: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:05 pm
    —
Happy New Year all have a great  year

#3: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:26 pm
    —
Happy New Year - blessings to all and yes please bring on rentable servers that we can all get behind!

#4: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:49 pm
    —
Happy New Year Tek to you, your family and to all our BK brothers and sisters. I wish you all the very best for 2019. Health, happiness and quick reloads.

#5: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:10 pm
    —
Happy New Year to all my BK family , and to all . Have fun be safe , and hopefully the rent-able servers will come soon  .

#6: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 pm
    —
Happy New Year to all!!

#7: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:26 am
    —
happy new year everyone

#8: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:37 am
    —
Have a safe and happy NEW YEAR!!

#9: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:01 am
    —
As I sit here sipping on my JD Single Barrel, I want to wish everyone a safe, prosperous, and Happy New Year!

#10: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:44 am
    —
Happy new year as I drink water

#11: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:29 am
    —
Happy New Year!

#12: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:44 am
    —
Happy New Year as I drink Tea

#13: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:34 pm
    —
Happy New Year Y'all…

#14: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: khouji PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:41 am
    —
Happy New Year to everyone. Smile

#15: Re: And a Happy New Year to everyone! Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:02 pm
    —
happy new year ALL

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2