Stopping by to say hello
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Stopping by to say hello Author: LuckyPopsLocation: Albany, NY PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 pm
    —
I just build new pc over holiday break. Nothing too fancy but the video card came with BFV. Have been playing a bit with Sunny and others. Good to catch up. Of course, my game still leaves a lot to be desired. Still can't figure out how to join the game with friends. Happy New Years all.

#2: Re: Stopping by to say hello Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:07 am
    —
Great to see you! Pop into TeamSpeak and we can help with joining games if you still need advice it can be a challenge.....

#3: Re: Stopping by to say hello Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:52 am
    —
hi this is our new  teamspeak ip  address     108.61.238.87:9101   pop in anytime

#4: Re: Stopping by to say hello Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:22 pm
    —
Senator Lucky is usin an alias LOL Very Happy

#5: Re: Stopping by to say hello Author: LuckyPopsLocation: Albany, NY PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 pm
    —
Yes. I can't figure out how to change my Lucky Pops to Senator Lucky on this forum. But it's me and one in the same. See you on BFV

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1