Cant get World at war to run
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Cant get World at war to run Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:28 pm
    —
Hey guys, Im tryinhg to get World at War back up and running.
I installed the game and all the patches but It will not run for me. I remember something about a patch for the server problem but cant seem to find it.
I have the CD version not the steam version.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks

#2: Re: Cant get World at war to run Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 pm
    —
I hear ya cant get it to run, I used to play for 0ver 100 s hours.

#3: Re: Cant get World at war to run Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:43 am
    —
hey moosehead, try running it in  compatible mode with xp and as administrator that could fix any issue but it might not

#4: Re: Cant get World at war to run Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:02 am
    —
I went here and got everything I needed to make it run. CD version too.

http://www.callofdutyview.net/downloads/

#5: Re: Cant get World at war to run Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:03 am
    —
I suggest using the links in the forum posts for the patches. I installed it a while back and tried downloading the patches from a couple different sites. Some of those patches are messed up and do not load correctly. Once I used the links from the forum it loaded and worked fine. I also have the CD.

It is the fourth saved post in the Annoucement section in the CODWAW section.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1