What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:38 am
    —
Attached is an image of the patio roof I designed and am building.  Luckily my son stops by once in a while to help lift up one end of the long beams and with the sheets of OSB.  Still have to nail down a layer of OSB and then apply the three-tab shingles to match my house roof.

#2: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:44 am
    —
I cannot get the picture to rotate.  I even saved it upside down and it still displays upside down no matter how the original image looks.  FRUSTRATING!

#3: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:48 am
    —
That looks like work But always did love a home project

#4: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:34 pm
    —
Stainless, I always had a suspicion that you were a little "Topsie Turvie", we now have conformation. :)

#5: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:00 pm
    —
hmm - i think I see your problem :)

posted many pictures just like that one - upside down and backwards....

#6: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 am
    —
Wouldn't it be easier to build it right side up?

#7: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 am
    —
I think that it's nice that he uses the Aussie option in his pictures to share with our down under members.

#8: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:21 pm
    —
Looks like your first issue is that your house is upside down... Smile See you soon take care.

#9: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 am
    —
For those of us in the northern hemisphere:

#10: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:31 pm
    —
Latest photos from the "stuff" I did this afternoon to install the shingles to match the house shingles as required by our HOA.  Hopefully these come up rightside up, not suree what magic Foxhole Willy used but thank you.

#11: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 pm
    —
Looks good! I got some projects to do here too this spring in northern Wisconsin. Mama want a beach put in on our pond and landscape rock around the whole thing, yah for me!

#12: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm
    —
My body aches and hurts way too much from installing the shingles on the patio roof.  I hate getting old but the alternative is not that attractive.  Lots of Tiger Balm tonight and maybe a muscle relaxer too...

#13: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:05 am
    —
When I built my second house I got to say doing the roof was the worst part by far. I would rather insulate all day then lay shingles bent over. Man and I mostly ran the air gun and had 3 guys laying them down in front of me and it still sucks...

#14: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:08 am
    —
My totally awesome wife helped handing things up to me but all of the nailing by hand and laying out the shingles was on me.  I'm feeling it now.

#15: Re: What has been keeping me busy lately away from BF5 Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:56 pm
    —
Well, it's much easier to set on the roof now that it's right side up. lol   Be safe, Don't fall...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2