my return?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: my return? Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:36 am
    —
It appears Karow talked me back into putting on my tags. How do I go about doing this since it's been like 4 years? Last I can find is my 1SG rank. Is there someone who can lead me through adding then in TS and BF5?

I also thought it was pretty cool to go back and search for my name on the forums. Posts all the way back in 2010 talking about Top Gun championships and WaW. Guys like Immolation, Sinister, Wesley, and so many more. Long days gone by. Good to see some still around from back then. And for some of the oldies, it's Orck previously known as Epbble. Perhaps a name that used to scare some people in WaW haha!

#2: Re: my return? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:16 am
    —
Orck it appears you were promoted to MSG in 2015. I searched the forumns could not find a post about you leaving BK. You are not on the roster or the inactive roster. I think you should be good to rejoin ALPHA fireteam and put your rank back on as MSG.

Welcome back and it has been nice gaming with you again. Even though BFV is a few shades different from WaW. I will help with TS and in game name next time your on. I am on just about every day for 3 or 4 hours in the evenings.

here is were you need to go to change your origin name

Click your username, then click “Edit My Profile,” found beneath your avatar picture.
Click 'Edit', next to “Basic Information,” answer your security question, and make your changes.

I will speak with Tek to get the roster updated.

#3: Re: my return? Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:00 pm
    —
I don't know much about the ranking system but I did find this promotion. Which one is higher?

#4: Re: my return? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm
    —
You are correct

#5: Re: my return? Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:51 pm
    —
Yes your good to go on just to hop back into Alpha. BK has no time requirements for members as long as they don't post they quit.
Good job on setting him up Karow and helping out.
If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

#6: Re: my return? Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:56 pm
    —
welcome back

#7: Re: my return? Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:10 pm
    —
Welcome back

#8: Re: my return? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:34 pm
    —

Orck wrote (View Post):

It appears Karow talked me back into putting on my tags. How do I go about doing this since it's been like 4 years? Last I can find is my 1SG rank. Is there someone who can lead me through adding then in TS and BF5?

I also thought it was pretty cool to go back and search for my name on the forums. Posts all the way back in 2010 talking about Top Gun championships and WaW. Guys like Immolation, Sinister, Wesley, and so many more. Long days gone by. Good to see some still around from back then. And for some of the oldies, it's Orck previously known as Epbble. Perhaps a name that used to scare some people in WaW haha!

The only thing that scared me in WaW was Karow.

edit: woo 2000th comment!

#9: Re: my return? Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:21 am
    —
Welcome back!

#10: Re: my return? Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:24 am
    —
Welcome Back

#11: Re: my return? Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:39 am
    —
Look what the cat drug in... Welcome back Orck!

#12: Re: my return? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:04 am
    —
Tet stop trying to be funny you always was pistol whipping me most every match.

#13: Re: my return? Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 am
    —
Welcome back Orck!

Roster has been updated and you have been reinstated to Alpha as a 1Sgt.

#14: Re: my return? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:27 am
    —
Reply thanks Tek

#15: Re: my return? Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:13 pm
    —
Welcome back!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2