please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recuite
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recui Author: baerchenLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:05 pm
    —
Welcome Smile

#17: Re: please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recui Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:23 pm
    —
Welcome aboard!

#18: Re: please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recui Author: Sir-Dome PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:28 pm
    —
Welcome to BK

#19: Re: please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recui Author: FoxholeWillyLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:45 am
    —
Welcome to the nuthouse.

phill22 wrote (View Post):

he a friend of gtper  and stainless

No, I can't.  This is just  too easy of a setup line.

#20: Re: please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recui Author: Sixtime43Location: Ohio PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:45 am
    —
My apologies for being gone the last few days. My son is home from college this week for Spring break, so I have been try trying to take advantage and spend some good quality time with him. I'll be back on the battlefield soon. In the meantime, we are going to the range tomorrow to get in some pistol practice. Should be fun.

#21: Re: please give a warm welcome to Sixtime43 our newest recui Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:16 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2