United Kingdom 2019 BK Meet Up.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: United Kingdom 2019 BK Meet Up. Author: DerbyLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:00 pm
    —
If you are based in the United Kingdom. Then on Sunday the 15th September there will be a meet up of UK members in Blackpool. So please come along and join us for a few hours of fun and frivolity in Britains holiday hotspot Blackpool.

If you want to make it there please post your thoughts and we can knit together the details.

Lets put faces to the voices.

#2: Re: United Kingdom 2019 BK Meet Up. Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 pm
    —
I will be there  deffo

#3: Re: United Kingdom 2019 BK Meet Up. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:08 pm
    —
Dang...if I only it were in the middle of October. My wife and I will be coming to visit a friend north of London in Kettering.

I will post details when it gets closer, but would be fun to meet up with any U.K. members!!!

Taz

#4: Re: United Kingdom 2019 BK Meet Up. Author: DerbyLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:12 pm
    —
Kettering is doable in October. Keep us posted as I have a week off in October.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1