BF5 ring of fire
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 5

#1: BF5 ring of fire Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:44 am
    —
Is it just me or doesn't it appear as it is now a new rendition of PUBG?

Last edited by Pigpen on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: BF5 ring of fire Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:20 pm
    —
I was thinking the same thing Pigpin. I tried that game, didn't like it. I don't want to run around looking in boxes, closets, etc. just to find a weapon to fight with. Someone always seemed to have a MUCH superior weapon and I lasted about 2 seconds. Then it's set and weight for the round to end and another begin, No responding. No thanks.

#3: Re: BF5 ring of fire Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:16 pm
    —
Yes...Firestorm is like all Battle Royals games...PUBG...Fortnite...Blackout...APEX. That is the new genre of games that is capturing the gaming market right now. Firestorm is BF V’s version of trying to keep up with the market.

Taz

#4: Re: BF5 ring of fire Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:10 pm
    —
I was a bit disappointed in the video. I do not like PUBG and will not play it so it seems ring of fire will also fall in that category. Will see how the game plays but I hope the regular BF5 will still play.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1