BFV
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 5

#1: BFV Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 am
    —
I am having trouble friending on Origin , I search names and no results.  Am I doing something wrong ? HELP !!!!

#2: Re: BFV Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:24 am
    —
Be sure you re not searching in your friends list click on the the little black people icon with the plus sign. It is next to the search field. THe gamer name must match perfectly

#3: Re: BFV Author: hdgusLocation: Madisonville tennesee PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:03 pm
    —
we're all hiding

#4: Re: BFV Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:18 pm
    —
You know we don't have server as they are not offered come into Teamspeak for help, love to see you in game.

#5: Re: BFV Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:33 am
    —
Thank you for the help friending on Origin . I have one more question , how do I put [BK] clan tag on ? The edit on Origin states invalid characters . Do I have to add them in the old version of Battlelog ?

#6: Re: BFV Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:29 pm
    —
PJ1-x you have to go to squad and ask to join BK. You can't enter "[BK]" at the beginning.  While in game hit ESC and click Squad and look for BK ask to join and then wait.. I'm still waiting.. lol  Could be that I don't get them until I am "officially" a BK'er.

#7: Re: BFV Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm
    —
Open Origin, bottom left of screen open your name, Select View My Profile, Select at top right Edit on EA.com, Edit Basic Information = make your change there.  Smile

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1