please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 pm
    —
please welcome Rrandomn  our newest recuite to bk he plays bfv plus lots more games

#2: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:45 am
    —
Welcome Rrandomn to the team!!!

#3: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:43 am
    —
Welcome

#4: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:14 am
    —
Welcome to BK

#5: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: Airlines_Dwn PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 am
    —
Yes Welcome I am glad that you ran into us playing and you will fit into the polite and friendly group of fine ppl that makes this Great team

Last edited by Airlines_Dwn on Sat May 25, 2019 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:24 am
    —
Welcome aboard!

#7: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 am
    —
Welcome to the fun house !

#8: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: baerchenLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:37 pm
    —
Welcome, play BF V with us, yeah !!!!

#9: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:06 pm
    —
Welcome to the party Rrandomn.

#10: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:26 pm
    —
Welcome to the family Rrandomn.

#11: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:29 pm
    —
Welcome to BK - make sure you get a Pink Tutu that fits - I hate it when we give out one that is too small! CYA in game Smile  !!

#12: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm
    —
Welcome!!

#13: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:00 pm
    —
And a great job to Airlines_Dwn who recruited him!

#14: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: BenRingLocation: Tampa, Florida PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:09 am
    —
Hello, Rrandomn! Welcome to the forum!

By the way, new guy here as well. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, feeding my Pomeranian with some treats and watching TV with my wife. And when we're not indoors, we would play catch in our backyard with our dog (though we'd fit him with a wifi shock collar, just so he wouldn't stray far from our yard. Our neighbor had a weak wooden partition, and we once had an argument when the poor fella ended up on his lawn). Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers!

Last edited by BenRing on Thu May 30, 2019 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#15: Re: please welcome Rrandomn our newest recuite to bk Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:23 pm
    —
Welcome!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1