New WWII Shooter being released
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Ideas for BKs Next Game

#1: New WWII Shooter being released Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:43 am
    —
I found this again, i seem to remember this being mentioned a while ago and i thought i would post it again as it is about to be released on steam.
It looks real nice but i'm not sure about server rental tho. I just sent a Tweet and i hope they will get back to me soon. Also the modes sound ok, ie 50 v 50 etc

https://pre-order.hellletloose.com/

So what do you think??

#2: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:47 pm
    —
Well interesting! Prying people off of BFV and BO4 as they are newish and still being enhanced or added to might be - WW2 saying “a bridge too far”

#3: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:23 am
    —
Well if this has dedicated rentable servers it would seem like a game that we could support as a clan, and maybe bring the clan back together in one game. As it is, bfv looks like it will become the same situation as bf1 was where everyone leaves the game after we get a server ((Largely for games we didnt support)) and BO4 doesnt seem like it will ever have dedicated servers so neither to me seem a viable option to bring the clan together in one game. Bf4 was the last game we played largely as a community but its time has long past.

#4: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:58 pm
    —
The game is out...and if it comes close to the cinematic trailers, it will look to be a beautiful game!!!

Taz

#5: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:05 pm
    —
Looks like they have community servers!!!

HLL Forums

Taz

#6: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:59 am
    —
Played a little today. Graphics appear good but distant players hard to see and aim on. Definitely a work with your squad game.

#7: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:36 am
    —
I just started playing it, i mus say, i am liking it.

I just wanted to say that you can rent a server, looks like you can only rent it from them.

rent-a-hell-let-loose-server

so there you go.

#8: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: Ruthie129 PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:51 pm
    —
Add me on steam Goblin For Hire I look forward to playing it with you guys

#9: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:02 pm
    —
Great may buy it.

#10: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:40 am
    —
I just started playing it, it was i gift of a BK menber bearchen  thank you

#11: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:11 pm
    —
I want the game for sure! just not the cash atm.
Also bare in mind this game is in prerelease state and only gonna get better over the next year till full release.

#12: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 am
    —
If you go to G2A.com you will find it for $20 or something like that.

#13: Re: New WWII Shooter being released Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:03 pm
    —
I'll be picking it up. Heck, it's only 30.00.

Bad Karma -> Ideas for BKs Next Game

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1