What NOT to do in game!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: What NOT to do in game! Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:00 am
    —
My first Hell Let Loose clip enjoy..

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: What NOT to do in game! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:11 pm
    —
So true...

#3: Re: What NOT to do in game! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm
    —
Hey that’s how I got most of my kills

#4: Re: What NOT to do in game! Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 pm
    —
lol

#5: Re: What NOT to do in game! Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:37 pm
    —
LOL - how did you see that guy in the first place? Looked like run and gun death to  me.......very nice thanks for sharing - was that an in game video capability or some other way you captured it?

#6: Re: What NOT to do in game! Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:40 am
    —
I can't use Afterburner to record in HLL for some reason so i am using "OBS Studio" to do the job and "Video Pad Video Editor" to do the cutting and shutting.
As for the guy in the grass, if you watch again (full screen in HD) now you know where to look you see him way earlier than i did in game.

#7: Re: What NOT to do in game! Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:18 am
    —
So if you have not seen my other clips, my YouTube channel is located at MrKrinkle-BK-

Oh, This link is also located at the bottom of my sig' bars.

More to come..

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1