A Great Big Thank-You!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:22 pm
    —
Thanks to e92si and Fireteam Echo for putting on the Shotgun Event in Black Ops last night. It was great to see our Black Ops server filled to capacity once again and to be able to play together as a clan. It was nice to see the reception we got from the old regulars who were surprised and happy to see so many BK members playing in our server. We were definitely missed out there.

I really enjoyed myself last night and hope we get to do this again soon.

The next summer event has been sponsored by Fireteam Charlie. Marius1195 is putting on a BF4event on Saturday August 17th @1900 est.

#2: Re: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:57 pm
    —
In wish I could have attended. BO4 is not installed atm. I ordered a new SSD just for games and am waiting for a SATA cable. I'll make the next one!

#3: Re: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:23 pm
    —
Wish I was there!!  I'm glad it went so well!  Thanks e92 and Echo.

#4: Re: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:33 am
    —
Thanks e92  sorry to late for me lol

#5: Re: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:37 am
    —
tks
\

#6: Re: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:03 pm
    —
Good Job!

#7: Re: A Great Big Thank-You!!! Author: e92si PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:20 pm
    —
Awesome Smile be happy to add more to BOPs

I agree was nice to see it full again

Thanks Tek

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1