Cool
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Cool Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Cool Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:12 pm
    —
ment to put that in the Black Ops thread.

#3: Re: Cool Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:30 pm
    —
Awesome you going to join us on the pistol walking event 29 aug?

#4: Re: Cool Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:22 am
    —
Love ya work Reform, you better show up for the event or i'll, i'll, cry, i will, i'll  do it, just watch, you'll see.

#5: Re: Cool Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:14 am
    —
we miss ya Reform

#6: Re: Cool Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm
    —
Wink

#7: Re: Cool Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:44 pm
    —
👍 good to see ya.

#8: Re: Cool Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:40 pm
    —
Great Video!

#9: Re: Cool Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:57 am
    —
E....I would be like a tornado. Appear out of nowhere, destroy everything in sight, and then disappear in the blink of an eye leaving a wake of death and destruction like the world has never known!
So no. I will not be attending. I could not live with myself knowing I did that to you guys. Uncle Ben said "with great power comes great responsibility". It would just be plain irresponsible of me!

And as for you Krinkle.....well........here is a tissue mate!
Use it wisely cause ya only get one.

Quick update on me..... Im still alive.

JK.

Ive been making knives. If you want to see what Im doing check out my instagram   Richey_hand_made_knives.

Other than that, its all work and then I play with knives.

I miss you guys!
Take care and I will see you when I see you.

GOOOO CHARLIEEEEEE!!!

REFORM

#10: Re: Cool Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:26 am
    —
Awesome  your Reformness

#11: Re: Cool Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:19 pm
    —
So nice to see you again Reform. We all miss you and hope you make it back to the fold one day.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1