Recommendation
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Recommendation Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 pm
    —
I am going to go with the Ryzen 5 3600x.

The question is this... What would you recommend for ram and Mobo?

Thank you all in advance.

#2: Re: Recommendation Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:56 pm
    —
I have always like ASUS and Gigabyte MB and ram would need to be on the MB qualifing list of manufactures and type. On the proc I have always been partial to Intel.I hear Rysen will give Intel a run for the money.

#3: Re: Recommendation Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:56 am
    —
I have an Asus Prime X-470 Pro for my Ryzen 7 2700x and like it. RAM is G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series DDR4 3600 and it's all compatible and runs great. Ryzen Master is a nice OC tool, I don't like software controlled OCs though so I used the app to get a nice baseline on RAM and CPU OC and manually tweaked it in the BIOS. Hope you enjoy bro, building a new PC is always fun! Go Charlie!

#4: Re: Recommendation Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:37 am
    —
Asus and Corsair are always a good choice . All running well with my Ryzen 5 2600 , Asus ROG Strix X470-F Mobo and Corsair Vengence LPX DDR 4 2666 x 4 ram

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1