this could be the one call of duty modern warfare
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:48 am
    —
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOGoHtIy1zw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNe21BqdPmw&t=15s

check it out  bk  lets see some feedback on it

#2: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: CR1M3Location: Redlands Ca. USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:11 pm
    —
I would love a game that brings a us all back to the welcome channel, one that we can control from the ground up. If this is to be that game Im in as soon as my financial situation allows. Thank you Phill for always being on the lookout for that game!!

#3: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:02 pm
    —
Does it have rentable servers that the clan can control?

COD drove me away with their match making, i still get the games, just have a hard time playing them much...

#4: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:50 pm
    —
I will be getting this game because I am a huge COD fan.. However, that being said I do not think that their mention of "dedicated" servers means what we think it does.  Hopeful... Just not overly optimistic.

#5: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:49 pm
    —
I’m
Planning on getting it to have been having a great time playing  black op 4
So I’ll
Probably get this to

#6: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:07 pm
    —
beta is out if you preordered

#7: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:39 pm
    —
free beta from nvidia I got it today downloading now

#8: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:53 pm
    —
i am playing on Blizzard net, Rybay

#9: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:37 am
    —
so far I like it

#10: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:16 am
    —
i do as well, except i have no friends in BK on Blizzard lol

if anyone wants, they can send me an email address or your Battletag if you play on Blizzard and i can add you.

#11: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm
    —
Rybay whats your name on blizzard crim3 wants to know

#12: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:58 pm
    —
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/all-of-duty-modern-warfare-beta-specs.html

#13: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:45 pm
    —
Downloaded the beta on Blizzard (CyberL), played half an hour, liked it.
Might get me back into gaming, hopefully it will be supported by the clan

#14: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:58 pm
    —
A bunch of us downloaded it and played today had a lot of positive response

#15: Re: this could be the one call of duty modern warfare Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:52 am
    —
Beta is free this weekend

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2