BLIZZARD CONECTION WITH FREINDS
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: BLIZZARD CONECTION WITH FREINDS Author: phill22Location: england PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:25 am
    —
lets see if this works  some off us are haveing trouble conecting on blzzard watch this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9uYKYy0hk

#2: Re: BLIZZARD CONECTION WITH FREINDS Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:35 pm
    —
Cool

#3: Re: BLIZZARD CONECTION WITH FREINDS Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:14 pm
    —
Have you been able to play together yet? I did log in like the video suggested and send out the previous requests. I know the ones I sent from my normal account couldn't be seen by a couple of Europe members. I did notice I still show up as playing in the Americas although I am only looking at my Europe list. So wondered if that meant you could play together.

JD and I had looked at this idea before but wasn't sure it would work or that we would still be able to play with each other. Hope it works.

#4: Re: BLIZZARD CONECTION WITH FREINDS Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:00 pm
    —
He was playing with snap and some one was this morning so it must be working

#5: Re: BLIZZARD CONECTION WITH FREINDS Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:53 am
    —
Yep had a ball!

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1