New Update with Pacific for BFV
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Update with Pacific for BFV Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:31 pm
    —
In case you missed it (ICYMI) BFV massive update is coming this week - Pacific Campaign - the videos are awesome - this may breath new life into the game, which I still love or love to hate LOL). With 56 owning it lets see everyone come back in eh! And for those without it the Pacific Campaign kickoff this weekend is free to play. In bi-conns words - Stabby Stabby!

#2: Re: New Update with Pacific for BFV Author: baerchenLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:52 pm
    —
Awesome !!!!!!!!!

#3: Re: New Update with Pacific for BFV Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:20 am
    —
Sorry to say I have never been able to run the BFV game and every time I install it, my computer goes totally wacky. Even my keyboard lights up with a big "V" and becomes unusable. I have just wiped it off my drive, accepted the loss of funds and moved on to another game.

#4: Re: New Update with Pacific for BFV Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:28 pm
    —
Bummer Tek I have recurring disk full when running it but caused by too many “unneeded” apps running. When I remember to turn them off I run well.....

#5: Re: New Update with Pacific for BFV Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:47 am
    —
Very excited!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1