Hello BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello BK Author: SixFour PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:40 pm
    —
Hello all

It is I SixFour. I was a member long ago. I left and came back a few times which was not fair to the community. But my real life has gotten better and I find myself hoping to be allowed back. I did fill out an app and will follow up on TS.  I had fun here and that family feeling in gaming is missing so here I am lol.

Take care and hope to see you all soon.

Regards
SixFour.

#2: Re: Hello BK Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:23 pm
    —
Six-Four  how are you doing ?

I am glad things have gotten much better for you.  I think things will go well with you application - if you can remember your fire team contact the CO/CL and advise them of your intention to re-apply.

Its good to see you back!

#3: Re: Hello BK Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:35 pm
    —
Glad to hear you are doing fine and looking fwd to seeing you on the battlefield

#4: Re: Hello BK Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:54 pm
    —
Missed you so great to see you back I think Tek knows to reactivate you.

#5: Re: Hello BK Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:35 pm
    —
Yep, I have sent a PM through Discord to Tek in regards to this.

#6: Re: Hello BK Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 am
    —
Hey SixFour,

I need you to resubmit your application and go through the process with one of our gatekeepers. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me.

#7: Re: Hello BK Author: SixFour PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:44 pm
    —

Tek wrote (View Post):

Hey SixFour,

I need you to resubmit your application and go through the process with one of our gatekeepers. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me.

Done

#8: Re: Hello BK Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:18 pm
    —
Welcome Back

#9: Re: Hello BK Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:25 pm
    —
Welcome back SixFour!

Roster has been updated and you have been placed back into Echo.

#10: Re: Hello BK Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:02 pm
    —
Welcome back SixFour!  Great to have you back so I can shoot you in the head!

#11: Re: Hello BK Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 am
    —
Welcome back!

#12: Re: Hello BK Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:51 pm
    —
Good to see ya again Six-four!

#13: Re: Hello BK Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:43 pm
    —
Glad all the admin is complete welcome back see you in game and in TeamSpeak!

#14: Re: Hello BK Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:00 am
    —
Great to see you back around!

#15: Re: Hello BK Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:26 am
    —
Thank you everyone. Feels right to be back with BK.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2