KevMan looking for a Sig
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:59 pm
    —
Yes, I know I have one I quickly made. Looking to get someone else's perspective on Kevman.

Standard size is 400 x 120
What theme would you like?  I am giving you creative license to make something EPIC. I would like to stick with a Martial Arts theme, namely Filipino Martial Arts "Kali or Escrima" or JKD theme (Jeet Kun Do).

What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like. :   KevMan  

What subtext? A phrase or quote. : Stick Seeks Bone, Blade Seeks Flesh

Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  No

Do you want your sig light or dark in color?  Creative License here

#2: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:19 am
    —
Okay give me a bit to work something up. I will send you a link when I get something done. If you like it then it will go to Mr. T or you can then tweak it too. I have a few things to do this weekend but if I get them done and still have time, I will start on it.

#3: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:22 pm
    —
Thanks WolfFang.

#4: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:14 am
    —

WolfFang wrote (View Post):

Okay give me a bit to work something up. I will send you a link when I get something done. If you like it then it will go to Mr. T or you can then tweak it too. I have a few things to do this weekend but if I get them done and still have time, I will start on it.

Thank you Wolf!!

#5: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:09 pm
    —
Okay KevMan, how about this one? If there is anything you would like to do different or change around a little let me know. You can click on the link below to see the sig. If you don't like your name being in all caps, I made one similar with the name like you currently show it.

https://gyazo.com/7e45618da60973b1bd0725de87cb7160

#6: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:54 pm
    —
I like the direction!  Can we make it darker overall? The text seems to get a bit lost.

#7: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:49 am
    —
Yes let me play around with it a little.

#8: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:53 pm
    —
Okay I washed out the background a bit so the rest stands out a bit more. How's this one?
https://gyazo.com/5895fb412ceffba534b82b2380632f65

#9: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:09 am
    —
It's fantastic. Thank you

#10: Re: KevMan looking for a Sig Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:21 am
    —
Okay I will email this to Mr. T and he should send you an email or message on the site with the link from the website for the sig.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1