frame rate problems here's the cure.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> COD: MW 2019

#1: frame rate problems here's the cure. Author: DerbyLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:46 pm
    —
After having issues with Frame rates when in multiplayer. Phil came up with this fix and I have gone from below 30 frames per second to well over 100 to 150 FPS.

Watch the video and do the settings changes. Evens lets me play on the American servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHlncoFiV8&t=332s

Enjoy it

Derby

#2: Re: frame rate problems here's the cure. Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:12 pm
    —
Thanks for posting Derby I’ll try out the settings.

#3: Re: frame rate problems here's the cure. Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:09 am
    —
Awesome,.

Does anyone have a fix for the game crashing every 4-5 rounds yet?

Asking for a friend (j/k i don't have any friends)

#4: Re: frame rate problems here's the cure. Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:47 pm
    —
Sorry Rybay - I'd have the Redit or Google/Bing that question.

Derby again thanks for posting increased my Frame rate by 30% - running 130 and up now.

Dod not do the application download though just for info.

Terrific.

#5: Re: frame rate problems here's the cure. Author: RybayLocation: Old Lyme, CT PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:48 am
    —
its a know bug when playng ground war, every 4-5 maps you crash with a mem error

Bad Karma -> COD: MW 2019

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1