new template.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: new template. Author: GOLDENEAGLE PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:07 pm
    —
I used to have a real nice template with a Eagle in attack mode. but it has diaappeared. can you do me up a new  one of dig out the old one for me to use?
Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: new template. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:46 pm
    —
As for the old one where did you store it? If it was photobucket you still might be able to download it and send it to Mr. T to upload to the website. If not then I can certainly make you another. I'll catch you on TS and talk about it.

#3: Re: new template. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:40 am
    —
How about this one Geagle? Will that work? Found a golden eagle but looks pretty much like the other. You can check it at the link below:

https://gyazo.com/22a8a46bd3447e981872686d19b0cb10

If you are happy with it, I will send it to Mr. T to add to the website. He will then message you with the link to put in your profile.

#4: Re: new template. Author: GOLDENEAGLE PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:55 pm
    —
that looks real good . i'll take it

#5: Re: new template. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:47 am
    —
Okay I will email it to Mr. T and he should send you a pm or email with the link. May take him a day or two to get it uploaded but he is usually pretty quick about uploading it.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1