The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Down
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Down Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:01 pm
    —
I ran across this commercial for Delta Force Black Hawk Down. This was the game that brought me to BK back in the day. Wow we have come a long ways. Anyone here who played it? (Other than Mr T I know he did.)

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Do Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:32 pm
    —
I did, loved it and I was moving on from Wolfenstein Wink

#3: Re: The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Do Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:13 pm
    —
I played all the time I was not in Delta Force - two great games!

#4: Re: The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Do Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:44 pm
    —
I still have the game installed on my pc!  LOL ... I am still in touch with some of my former BHD clanmates from Reborn Urban Soldiers and remember running across a clan called BK way back when we used to scrim.

That was a great game and was the first shooter game I ever played Smile

#5: Re: The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Do Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:08 am
    —
I have the Steam version installed and play it from time to time. Shocked how many people still play it. Always fear one day it won't work.

#6: Re: The Game That Brought Me to BK Delta Force Black Hawk Do Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:50 pm
    —
I've. Got Black Hawk Down. Ah yes Wolfenstein.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1