.DLL Help Please
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: .DLL Help Please Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:20 am
    —
I bought Hell Let Loose from Steam. downloaded the game, tried to run it and I got the following errors:
"MSVCP140.DLL not found"
"VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found"
"try reinstalling".

I decided to just play a little MW so I started it up, runs fine. Clicked on TS and got the exact same error messages as HLL. TS won't run.

This is what I've done so far:
1. Clicked on the "verify HLL file integrity button" in Steam, it said all files were good.
2. Reinstalled TS, same errors.
3. Deleted HLL and reinstalled program, same errors.

Any ideas???
GTPer

#2: Re: .DLL Help Please Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:57 am
    —
Hey GTPer
here a link that explans what to do

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/msvcp140dll-is-missing-in-my-win-10/1c65d6b0-68b8-4b59-b720-3e6a33038389

#3: Re: .DLL Help Please Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 pm
    —
Thanks for trying to help Mr. T, but the link had 2 options to try, neither option worked. I ended up doing a MS System Restore at the last Windows update point. HLL is gone, but TS is working again. I will try to download HLL again later today and hopefully it won't break my PC again.
Thanks again.

#4: Re: .DLL Help Please Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:10 pm
    —
Hey Gt

if opening a command prompt and typing sfc/scannow doesn't fix it

I noticed this answer the link Mr t gave you is an answer from 2016 which is linking to an older version of C++ Redistributals

follow this link for the latest version
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

under where it says Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 you will have three links for 32bit (x86) or 64bit (x64) and the other is for arm  but your most likely gonna use the x64 vc_redist.x64.exe

try that out hope it helps

#5: Re: .DLL Help Please Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:40 pm
    —
Got it working, thanks for the help.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1