what Crouch servers now running
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: what Crouch servers now running Author: sc0rpiusLocation: Bo'ness, Scotland PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:29 pm
    —
hi everyone. coming back into the BK gaming arena having been away for a while i would like to know what games are now being played in Crouch fashion now.
been looking around and, tbh, there doesn't seem many from Polite & Friendly at all. although, perhaps, it may be that i have got a LOT of games catching up to do  Smile
anyway, a list would be MUCH appreciated.
luck to all
Very Happy

#2: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:19 pm
    —
We stil have Black ops the old one / up and running.. It has the dlc maps. It a fun server/ Hope to see ya

#3: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:55 pm
    —
I think it's just that a lot of games now don't have dedicated serves. Games and multiplayer has been leaning to random lobbies for a while now. We do have a large Modern Warfare community currently. Always someone playing in that channel. Not crouch only and not always on our server, but I think you would feel at home with them.

#4: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:13 am
    —
Currently BK members are playing:

Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 5, COD Black OPS, COD Modern Warfare and Hell Let Loose

#5: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:11 pm
    —
You can go on the website here and go to Roster and then Games and see what people are playing, Also into our Discord site(s) "Bad Karma" and "BK Test Site" they will show voice connection to ones big-conn mentions and also RDRII and Borderlands = the largest number of people are into COD-MW with anywhere from 2 to 16 + in at anyone time throughout the day but mostly in the afternoons and evenings/night (East coast time of course). Also we are starting to do events again - pistol only and etc. Sadly for crouch people that mode of play is gone - except for BO Original that has people in it occasionally. SRTMaas would be a great person to chat about BO Original. Teamspeak channel is 108.61.238.87:9101 Welcome back.

#6: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: sc0rpiusLocation: Bo'ness, Scotland PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:15 pm
    —
yay!! ta for the info....no doubt c u about SOMEWHERE.
the way i'm playing at the moment i'll be the player in the bright yellow hi-vis jacket - very easy to see

Very Happy

#7: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:18 pm
    —
sweet - i can use all thee help i can get !!

#8: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 am
    —
Lol bigconn.
And welcome back into the mix scorpius.

#9: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm
    —
Not sure how mich my opinion matters anymore but I have played with you guys when you set up a private server in Modern Warfare and that is where you have absolute total control! I would love to see some crouch server rules events that might draw in some outsiders.
The game feels like an upgraded Black Ops to me. Sure thats just me though. And yes CHARLIE STILL RULES!

#10: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:40 pm
    —
Reform there is not a large demand for crouch these days. Though if you host an event and just use Shipment or Rust you could have a COD MW crouch event to see what people think and of course who shows up. Also though as you may know the Private Matches are unranked. Good luck! 🤓

#11: Re: what Crouch servers now running Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:53 pm
    —

REFORM wrote (View Post):

Not sure how mich my opinion matters anymore but I have played with you guys when you set up a private server in Modern Warfare and that is where you have absolute total control! I would love to see some crouch server rules events that might draw in some outsiders.
The game feels like an upgraded Black Ops to me. Sure thats just me though. And yes CHARLIE STILL RULES!

Agree on that even if its rush i couch a lot durong game play, maps are good size to do it.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1