Should I Prestige?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Should I Prestige? Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 pm
    —
You have to ask yourself; well should I prestige? Well should you? Tell me what you think. Idea  Question  Idea

#2: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 pm
    —
Go for it!

#3: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm
    —
YEAH BABY YEAH!!!

#4: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: Flyspot PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 pm
    —
Heck yes ..."PRESTIGE"..It sucks starting out but half the weapons u never use unless u start over..plus wesley yr good enough to get right back  up there.

#5: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:32 pm
    —
yeah sure go for it!
but it takes awhile, you get to 65, start over, then so on for another 10 levels, all you get is 5 more gun slots and a new pretty rank
i tried it on my other profile before i joined BK...but did it when there was rankup servers lol Razz
YOU CAN DO IT!!

#6: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 pm
    —
The first 2 are worth it because you get the slots right away.  After that it's a grind.  You get the slots at 1, 2, 4, 7 and 10.  It would be nice if they gave each prestige rank a number as well as the fancy badge.  I think I just finished #3 but I'm not sure.  I'll probably get to 4 and take a break from Prestige.

One benefit is you are forced to learn how to play with ALL the weapons.  I have my own methods for ranking up (never played a rank-up server) that gets me past the first 20 or so ranks pretty quickly.  It's been harder on BK because there are whole classes of challenges that aren't suited to tactical play.

#7: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:37 pm
    —
Yeah apart from the fancy badge, unless you want the save slots it probably isnt woth it, i just started my first, maybe will do 2 eventually but, but yeah unless you want the save slots it does nothing but start you over again really! Does make you use different guns as well.!

#8: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:55 pm
    —
Found this image with prestige icons, I just finished Prestige 3:

#9: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:37 pm
    —
I'm prestige 9 level 30. It's taken 24 days of playtime. Score about 550,000. Ya wanna max out the game. I've always prestiged immediately. I took a little while on the first one because I was scared and cried a lot just like all the people telling you it's not worth it on TS.

#10: Re: Should I Prestige? Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 am
    —
I do it becaused I like the challenge.  As others have posted, it makes you use all of the weapons, helps me develop my gameplay.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1