Slowly but surely
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Slowly but surely Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:14 pm
    —
Hi All,

I have been slowly working my way towards that goal that I set the last time I checked in which was to save up for a new pc and I am getting closer and closer to joining everyone back on the battlefields. However this is in the Sig Gallery so where are the sigs? Well I wanted to put a few that I have been working on out there, as well as a new one for myself that I've conjured up, just to give the community a taste of my style. Will be mindlessly working on sigs here and there while I get through online schoolwork as well as delivering Italian food.

Wish you all the best,
SSG. shaneH*A

P.S. Welcome back Tek, your short return inspired me to finally save up for my PC! Hoping everyone in BK stays healthy during this time.

#2: Re: Slowly but surely Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:20 am
    —
good to heaar from you - hope you are well Smile

#3: Re: Slowly but surely Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:46 pm
    —
Great news!

#4: Re: Slowly but surely Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:53 pm
    —
Glad to see you are getting closer to returning Shane. Looking forward to seeing your new sig ideas. I know that Johnny is looking for a new Home page collage for the games we are currently playing. Perhaps that might be a challenge you could take up? Smile

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1