Stab ya later
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> COD: MW 2019

#1: Stab ya later Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 7:51 am
    —
I know i haven't been on very much, or even comment very often but i played the second free multi-player weekend in MW 2019, and i thought you all may like to see a little of it (about 1min or so). I had a great time over the 4 days, but i did have prob's on Sun/Mon (AUS time) from the following.
1. My ping would double
2. The game got really laggy
3. I got video errors
All of these would happen at about the same time too. I have included a short example after the BK Logo, so if you have any ideas please let me know. Just so you know, i got a brand new 1660ti Video card a few weeks ago, cpu is a i5 3570.

Thanks and enjoy.
p.s. Oh buy the way all my kills were with the knife, i didn't use any kill streaks and i wish i pushed secord from the start for the animation kill with 1 before it and 2 after.

I could not stop laughing. Funny stuff. Funny Stuff indeed.

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Stab ya later Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:57 am
    —
well done sir :)

LOVE IT, "KNIFE TO MEET YA!"

#3: Re: Stab ya later Author: mr-t PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:55 am
    —
Hey krinkle,
those video error after the BK logo look like what happens when the enemy put a up a counter UAV (also refered to as a scrambler)
but nice work with the knife

#4: Re: Stab ya later Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:17 pm
    —
Awesome knifing Smile VooDoo would be proud Smile

#5: Re: Stab ya later Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 4:05 am
    —
Well Thanks all.
I don't think it is an anti-UAV  type thing MrT, because it can do it at the very start of the map last and last all game, and to top it off, this pic is what i see when i exit the game.

Bad Karma -> COD: MW 2019

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1