Hell Let Loose
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hell Let Loose Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:43 pm
    —
Looks like we are still having issues with Hell Let Loose Server.  Server shows "on-line" and you can join, but you cant get to the team/squad join page.  Server hangs on the Map Name splash screen image.

Johnny has been made aware of this issue.

#2: Re: Hell Let Loose Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:51 pm
    —
I found that we are not the only server with this issue. There were a number of other empty servers that did the same thing. I sent a msg to the developers

#3: Re: Hell Let Loose Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:17 pm
    —
Problem solved, All I visited appear to be working properly now

#4: Re: Hell Let Loose Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:58 am
    —
Sweet!  were the other non responsive servers 64 man or 100 man, just looking for something common.  Did the Devolopers give any clue what may have happened and how it was resolved?

#5: Re: Hell Let Loose Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:55 am
    —
I never heard from the developer. But noticed this morning all were working fine. I do not recall size of the servers

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1